File this under signs of the apocalypse.
Apparently there is a rap album titled “Full Court Press Vol. 1” which features several NBA players doing what they should not be doing — thinking they are rap stars.
Players such as Shawn Marion, Carlos Boozer, Iman Shumpert, Juwan Howard, Glen Davis and others will be lending their voice for this album but for a good cause.
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of the CD will benefit the ‘nPlay Foundation,’ an organization that fights childhood obesity.
And that is good and all but let’s be real here, many will tune in to hear which NBA player is horrific behind the mic.
Check out the track list via Next Impulse Sports:
1. “It’s Time To Ball” – Juwan Howard, Rick Ross and Trina
2. “Airtime” — Future, Sean Garrett, Rocko and Lou Williams
3. “I’m a Champion” – Shawn Marion with T-pain, Dorrough and Young Cash
4. “Go Hard” — Bun B and Stephen Jackson
5. “Oh Yeah” – Snoop Dogg, Joe Smith, The Game and Lamar Odom
6. “Welcome to New York” — Iman Shumpert and Ma$e
7. “Bang ’Em Down Low” – Glen “Big Baby” Davis, Maurice Peterson and Soulja Boy
8. “Winning Streak” — Carlos Boozer, Twista and Willie Taylor
9. “Ball Hard on ‘Em” – Trevor Ariza, Birdman, Gudda Gudda and Silk Da Shocker
10. “We Hoopin’ (Yeah Boy)” — Charlie Villanueva and Royce Da 5’9”
Tell me that’s not just a train wreck waiting to happen!
And now for your listening pleasure, a track from the album from none other than Shawn Marion. You have been warned!