Sure, NBA teams might be putting out all the stops to lure Carmelo Anthony to play for their team next season but a strip club in New York City is offering Anthony free lap dances for life if he remains a Knick.
Let me repeat that… Melo gets free lap dances for life in NYC! Oh and if that isn’t enough, he will get a topless charity ball game in his honor.
Dubbed the “Melo Love” package by “Scores New York,” here is what else Melo will get if he stays with the Knicks.
Via TMZ Sports:
– Free lap dances for life.
– Judging the “Dollars For Scholars” amateur pole dancing competition (15,000 scholarship in his name to the winner.)
– A new drink called “The Melo Carmelo” to be served in the club forever.
– His own personal ball girl and cheerleading squad for every Knicks game that would only cheer for Carmelo.
– A topless charity basketball game in his honor (in which he could play) … “where holding is not a foul.”
However, a Chicago strip club is offering something similar to lure Melo to the Bulls.
The Admiral Theater’s “Sign with the Bulls” offer to Carmelo includes:
— A life sized portrait of him with various girls at his feet to be on display in the club forever.
— A LaLa Anthony look-alike contest in the club that Melo and LaLa could judge as a couple.
— Free driver service to and from the club forever.
— 3 of the dancers from the club would tattoo ‘Carmelo Anthony’ on their bodies (they really said this).
Who needs fancy dinners, meetings with other GMs and the red carpet being rolled out when Melo can get this in NYC!
(h/t Next Impulse Sports)