Game 2: (1) Chicago Bulls vs. (2) Miami Heat, United Center
- Final Score: Heat 85, Bulls 75.
- After an embarrasing game one loss to the Bulls, the Heat came out focused. With Derrick Rose struggling and the rest of his teammates failing to pick up the slack,
- Bulls: Rose 28 points, six assists.
- Heat: Bosh 30 points, nine rebounds
- Key Stats: The Bulls outrebounded the Heat, 45-33, and the Bulls had 31 second chance points to the Heat’s 8.
- “We felt like we could compete against anybody,” Bulls center Joakim Noah said. “This is just a really exciting situation right now. The position that we’re in is unbelievable. Nobody believed that we could be in this position right now.”
- “You play defense. You play defense hard and the shot goes up and they get an offensive rebound, kick it out for a three or get a layup or a dunk,” James said. “Those are demoralizing for a defensive team. We’ve got to figure out a way to clean that up.”
- The Bulls are ahead 1-0. The Heat will look to even the score on Wednesday night at 8:30 EST.