Eastern Conference Finals – Game 3: (1) Chicago Bulls vs. (2) Miami Heat, AmericanAirlines Arena
- Final Score: Heat 96, Bulls 85.
- After Chris Bosh scored a measly 10 points in game two, he made life a little harder for the Chicago Bulls, who had to try and defend Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Bosh on Sunday night. When the Heat weren’t scoring points, they were limiting the Bulls to 41 percent shooting.
- Heat: Bosh 34 points, five rebounds, one block.
- Bulls: Carlos Boozer 26 points, 17 rebounds, two blocks.
- Key Stats: The Heat shot 50 percent from the field. Derek Rose struggled offensively, shooting 8-of-19 from the field. In the Heat’s two wins, they’ve been able to limit Rose by having him adjust to several defenders.
- “There is absolutely nothing easy in this series,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. “It’s still all about enduring, sustaining and finding a way to grind it out.”
- “It’s definitely frustrating,” Rose said. “Our will wasn’t there tonight. They still found a way to win.”
- Miami is up 2-1 in the series. Game four wil be in Miami on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. EST.